Monday, April 13, 2015

ARCTIC SEA ICE HITS LOWEST WINTER MAXIMUM ON RECORD

- The arctic ice is melting

  • Scientists believe arctic ice has set an all time low world record
  • arctic sea is home to many birds, sea creatures, polar bears, ect...
  • according to NASA the arctic surface is 5.61 million square miles and about 50,000 square miles below average
The arctic sea is melting and it is causing many species to suffer like the arctic polar bear. I personally believe climates are starting to change yearly. Summer is happening later each year, and so I believe that the climate change is having a drastic affect on the Artic Sea. This also changes my personal life, because now when I goto the zoo I see less polar bears. 


A polar bear jumping over ice



Arctic ice melting

No comments:

Post a Comment